Black Friday Sale
Sorry, you just missed it
Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to hear about our special offers on train travel in Europe for Black Friday 2021.
In the meantime, start planning your future Interrail trip
Shop our Global Pass now if you can't wait to
go green this Black Friday
Conditions of this Interrail Pass
- General conditions for everyone
Only European residents can travel with an Interrail Pass. If you’re a non-European resident, you can travel with a Eurail Pass. Read more
The Interrail Global Pass is valid for travel in your country of residence during one outbound journey and one inbound journey that occur during travel days at any point in your trip. Read more
The Interrail Pass is valid for travel with participating train, ferry and public transport companies. Read more
Most high-speed and night trains require a reservation at an additional cost. Read more
1st class Passes are valid in both 1st and 2nd class carriages. 2nd class Passes are only valid in 2nd class carriages.
All standard Interrail Passes are refundable or exchangeable if they are returned unused. Read our booking terms
- *Additional conditions about our promotional Passes
- Promotional Interrail Passes are usually non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Read more
- Promotional Interrail Passes sold in our End of Year Sale 2020 will be eligible for free exchanges or an 85% refund.
- Travellers who upgrade to Plus in the checkout will be eligible for a 100% refund on their Promotional Passes. Terms and conditions apply.
- Additional conditions for Youth travelers
To travel with a discounted Youth Pass, you must be aged from 12 up to and including 27 on the start date of the Interrail Pass.
- Additional conditions for Senior travelers
To travel with a discounted Senior Pass, you must be aged 60 or over on the start date of the Interrail Pass.
- Additional conditions for Adults with Children
Children under 4 travel for free and do not need a Interrail Pass. You may be asked to sit a child under 4 on your lap during busy times.
Children aged 4 to 11 travel for free with a Child Pass. A child must be accompanied at all times by at least one person with an Adult Pass. This doesn’t have to be a family member and can be anyone over 18.
Up to 2 children can travel with 1 adult. For example, when 2 adults are traveling, they can take 4 children with them. If more than 2 children are traveling with 1 adult, a separate 1st class Youth Pass must be purchased for each additional child.
Travelers aged 12 to 27 can travel with a Youth Pass.