Travel by ferry between Poland, Sweden and Denmark for less with Polferries. As an Interrail Pass holder, you can receive discounted fares and enjoy a variety of entertainment and food services on board as you sail across the Baltic Sea.
Interrail Pass holders receive discounts on the following routes:
- Świnoujście (Poland) - Ystad (Sweden)
- Gdańsk (Poland) - Nynäshamn (Sweden)
Facilities and Services
- Childrens' play area
- Conference room
- Entertainment lounges
- Power sockets (in cabins)
- Self-service food outlets
- Snack bars
Facilities may differ per ferry and route.
Discounts and conditions for Interrail Pass holders
Interrail Pass holders can receive a 20% discount on Adult and Student fares on select routes.
Reservation and Contact
In order to recieve the discount, Pass holders need to show their Passes in the ticket offices or at the port when purchasing tickets.
Ticketing offices can be found at the following addresses in Poland and Sweden:
- Szczecin, Poland - Sea Travel Office, Wyszyńskiego 28, 70-203 Szczecin, Poland. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Warsaw, Poland - Sea Travel Office, Chałubińskiego 8, 00-613 Warszawa, Poland. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Gdańsk, Poland - Ferry terminal, Mjr. Sucharskiego 70, 80-601 Gdańsk, Poland.E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Świnoujście, Poland - Ferry terminal, Dworcowa 1, 72-606 Świnoujście, Poland. E-mail: email@example.com.
- Ystad, Sweden - Polferries AB, Bornholmsgatan 8D, 271 39 Ystad, Sweden. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nynäshamn, Sweden - Polferries AB, Färjeterminalen, Nynäsvägen 2B, 149 30 Nynäshamn, Sweden. E-mail: email@example.com
- Malmö, Sweden - Sea Travel Polferries, Stora Nygatan 27B, 211 37 Malmö, Sweden. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.