EuroNight Kálmán Imre
The EuroNight Kálmán Imre runs from Munich and Zürich to Budapest. Travel straight to the Hungarian capital on the banks of the Danube or take some time along the way to discover the wonderful cities Salzburg and Vienna.
EuroNight Kálmán Imre routes
The EuroNight Kálmán Imre runs daily from Munich and Zürich to Budapest in Hungary. It crosses the whole of Austria and makes stops in Salzburg and Vienna. From Vienna onwards, the train will take you across the Hungarian border to Budapest in under three hours.
EuroNight Kalman Imre routes:
Budapest - Munich (train number EN 462/463)
Via Vienna and Salzburg
Budapest - Zürich (train number EN 40462/40467)
Via Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck
Reservations for the EuroNight Kálmán Imre are compulsory and can be made up to 3 months in advance. If you're travelling in high-season (May to September) or on a public holiday, we recommend you make you reservations as soon as possible.
How to make reservations:
You can reserve your seat or accommodation on the EuroNight Kálmán Imre in the following ways:
- Through the reservation service
- By calling the DB booking center: +49 1806 996 633
- On the ÖBB website
How to make a reservation for EuroNight trains through the ÖBB website
1. Go to the website of ÖBB and go to 'book a ticket' (or click the hyperlink above)
2. Choose your route and click 'single tickets/day tickets' in the results
3. Before you pick your train, go to the top right corner and click on 'who is going?'. Here you click on 'add discount' and scroll down or search for 'Interrail/Eurail - Globalpass', then select it and click confirm.
4. Now you can select the train you want to take and you'll immediately see the Pass Holder reservation fee you have to pay.
5. Go through the booking process and finalise your reservation. Please note that reservations for some routes can only be printed at an ÖBB self service machine or helpdesk in Austria.
- Seat: €14
- 4-bed couchette: €34 p.p.
- 6-bed couchette: €44 p.p.
- 3-person sleeper: €54 p.p.
- Double sleeper: €74 p.p.
- Single sleeper: €114