I already bought my pass
Travelling with an Interrail mobile Pass
- General information about your Interrail mobile Pass
- How do I add and activate the mobile Pass?
- Will ticket inspectors check my mobile Pass?
- How do I use travel days with the mobile Pass?
- Can I travel in a group with the mobile Pass?
- Why do I need to set up authentication?
Seat reservations on European trains
Some trains in Europe require a seat reservation, most commonly in France, Italy, and Spain. Reservation fees are charged by the railway carriers, and are not included in your Interrail Pass.